CushCore is an engineered foam insert to be mounted inside a tire, designed to absorb impacts, reduce vibration, and increase lateral stability. These characteristics translate to a more controlled, comfortable, and faster ride.
- The system is designed to be used with tubeless-ready or tubeless converted rims and tires and is compatible with tubeless tire sealants
- The insert divides the inner volume of the tire in half, maintaining air underneath the tread and the foam insert next to the rim
- Fits tire widths 2.6 – 3.0" and rims with internal width 32 – 45mm
- 1 CushCore Insert
- 1 CushCore Tubeless Air Valve
- Installation Instructions
Cush Core MTB Tire Inserts | Tailgate Tuesdays
????? Unlocking Ultimate Performance with CushCore MTB Tire Inserts! ????? Join Andrew and Dave in this exclusive product review, as they dive deep into the game-changing world of CushCore MTB tire inserts. ?? Tired of punctures, rim dents, or rim roll-offs during your rides? CushCore has got your back! Discover how it keeps your tires locked, loaded, and ready to conquer any trail, ride after ride. ?? But that's not all! Learn how CushCore takes your riding to the next level: Turning rigid bikes into suspension-tuned monsters? It's not magic; it's CushCore! Say goodbye to 'How do I put air in my frame?' and hello to controlled descents and boosted confidence. ?? Running lower tire pressure without the fear of tire or rim damage? It's no longer a dream—it's a reality, thanks to this soft grey hula hoop. Get ready to turn your riding dreams into a thrilling, reality.