Storage & Display Racks
The Feedback Sports RAKK XL is a versatile bike storage rack intended for Plus-size and Fat-bikes. Comes with an adapter for plus-size tires that can be removed as needed to expand the size of the tray. Store your bike by the front or back tire without touching any of your bikes components. Easy to use and low profile to store away. Simply roll your bike in and walk away. Fold flat for storage when not in use.
$43.90 - $56.99
- Shop quality bicycle display and storage stand - Graphite ripple powdercoat over steel construction - Four-Point, Foam rubber end-Cap feet - 2 Piece design disassembles for space-Efficient storage - Standard and extreme models feature welded base construction (Extreme model accepts up to 3 inch tires) - Retail model features flat-Packed, Bolt-Together base construction - Fat rack features flat-Packed, Bolt-Together base construction and will suit tires from 3.8" To 5" with three width positions, 4.25", 4.75" And 5.25"
Topeak's Dual-Touch Bike Stand is a great way to display and store your prize two-wheelers whether you park it in your living room, the garage or the office. It's built of durable and attractive aluminum, is capable of holding up to 4 bicycles with additional bike mounts (2 bike mounts included) and features a quick-release height adjustment (the stand reaches up to 10.5 feet).
• Folds small and is lightweight for easy mobility • Holds bikes by rear axle with soft rubber-dipped fingers • Fits variety bikes with 20" – 29" tires, and is compatible with most disc brakes.
• For use in basement and garage • Saves space and protects tires • Fast and easy ceiling mounting • For ceiling heights up to 13` (4m) • Lifts weights up to 45lbs (20kg) • Clamp included
Topeak's Bike Cover makes it easy to keep your bike dust free. It stretches to fit your bike and closes at the bottom with an elastic strap. Plus, the Bike Cover easily folds to a compact size and features a built-in bag for carrying and storage. - Dimensions (Road): 170 x 50 x 100cm - Dimensions (Mountain): 178 x 63 x 100cm
The Michelangelo gravity rack offers functional storage solutions in a contemporary art deco design. This unique product uses the force of gravity to harness superb support, reinforced by steel tube construction. Rubber bumpers conveniently protect your walls and floor from scratches and scuff marks. This silver powder-coated bike storage rack will help you make the most efficient use of your valuable space. Looks great in any home or garage. - Leans against the wall - no attachment required! - Features patent pending Easy-Adjust arms to accommodate any bike - Rubber bumpers protect wall and floor - Premium quality silver powder coat finish - Easy assembly with M5 bolts - Maximum Load 80lbs (35kgs) - Dimensions: 83" x 19.75" x 16" - Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Convenient storage for any bike with elegant space-saving design - Welded construction with padded wheel hook - Maximum load: 40lbs - Includes Da Vinci tire tray to save walls from tire marks
• Water resistant • Durable plastic • Fits most bikes
Because you love your bicycles, when you’re not riding them you want to protect them and you need a simple, effective, wall-mount bike parking solution. The Velo Wall Rack 2D is a high quality, versatile bike storage idea for one bike. The arms adjust horizontally and vertically, and have soft rubber protecting your bike’s finish, making the Velo Wall Rack a brilliant bike storage solution for expensive road, cyclocross, mountain and electric bikes. - Ideal bicycle storage solution for apartments, homes, garages and sheds - Soft rubber contact points protect frame finishes - Storage system fits most any road bike, cyclocross bike, mountain bike, or electric bike - Frame cradles safely accommodate most any frame tube shape - Design independently adjusts arms horizontally and vertically to position your bike perfectly - Durable anodized aluminum maintains a long-term clean finish - Cradles adjust horizontally 8?-12? (20.3-30.5cm) from wall - Cradles adjust vertically 7? (17.8cm) - Awesome bike parking solution for even the heaviest of bikes – 50lbs (22.7kg) max load - Mounts to a standard wall stud - Mounting hardware included - Available in black or silver - Patent #D780,640
Super huge Storage Hooks are big enough to accommodate fat bike wheels/tires. • Plated and vinyl dipped for long, scratch free service. • 471 Wood thread including two nuts • Inside to inside 125mm (4-7/8") • Height inside J-bend 150mm (6")
RackDock from Kuat. A sophisticated solution for storing your hitch rack. Easy wall installation and the ability to hold up to 100lbs keeps your hitch rack secure and out of the way in the garage, preventing damage to the rack, cars, and of course—bikes. - Supports up to a 4-bike rack (100 lb max) - All hardware included - 2" hitch and 1.25" hitch adaptor included - Magnetic faceplate
- Tray saves walls from tire marks when used in combination with the Leonardo bike rack - Neat, matching design in clear matte plastic - Self-adhesive or screw mount option (included)
Elegant and functional, Topeak's OneUp is the perfect bicycle storage solution when space is an issue. It has a grooved, durable plastic tray and a molded rubber bar to keep your front wheel securely in place and it also boasts two storage hooks for your riding essentials and a rear wheel pad to keep your walls scuff free.
This wall mounted storage solution screws into the wall and offers adjustable hooked-arms to hold a bike. - Independently adjustable arms - Padded arms to protect bike - Dimensions: 16.25 x 17 x 14.5"
- Take your bikes up off the floor. The ideal apartment bike rack, this rack is elegantly designed to suit any modern decor. Includes an additional basket to store your gear. - Fully adjustable with independent rubber coated arms accommodate any bike. - Durable four wide stance rubber feet keep this free standing bike rack securely in place. - No permanent mounting or hanging. - Easily assemble in minutes with only a screwdriver. - Integrated basket allows for storage of your bike essentials, up to 15lb - The trusted leader in bike storage with over 1 million bike racks sold. Designed and engineered in the US with best-in-class customer support.
- Compact foldable stand - Spring loaded arm - Compatible with 20" to 29" wheel size
- Folding - Vinyl coated hooks - Hardware included
Topeak's Bike Cover makes it easy to keep your 27.5 or 29er dust free. It stretches to fit your bike and closes at the bottom with an elastic strap. Plus, the Bike Cover easily folds to a compact size and features a built-in bag for carrying and storage.
• Fits most adult bikes • Durable plastic • Water resistant
- 6061-Aluminum body with 9mm skewer with brass masterlock & 2 keys
The Swing-Up DX allows you to swing your bike to either side and can also be locked down in 15 degree increments to optimize space usage. Compatible with wheel / tire combinations having an overall height of 3.15" (8cm) and tire width up to 2.35" (approx 6.6cm) - Attachments: Wall mount - Material: Aluminum / steel / plastic - Max Weight Capacity: 16 kg / 35 lb - Added Features: Rotatable Front Wheel Fixed Bar/Angle lock down in 15 degree increments - Compatibility: Compatible with wheel/tire combinations having an overall height up to 8cm (3.15”) and tire width up to 2.35” - Size: 29.3 x 16 x 7.7 cm / 11.5” x 6.3” x 3” - Weight: 910 grams / 2.01 lb
It’s a race day, a gran fondo, or maybe just a ride day – either way, there’s bikes everywhere and there’s a need for mass bike storage. And because you love bicycles, you want to protect them and you need a simple, non-permanent and effective bike parking solution. The A Frame is a versatile bike storage idea for hanging up to 8 bikes, and as the industry standard you’ll see the A Frame at practically every type of cycling event. Making contact with only the bottom of your seat, the A Frame is the best bike parking solution for expensive road, cyclocross, mountain bikes, electric bikes and even kids bikes. And when the day is done it folds up and stores easily in a compact tote. - Ideal bicycle storage space for bike races, gran fondos, triathlons, demo events and community cycling events - Versatile design allows for bike parking without risk of scratching bikes or damaging components - System fits most any road bike, cyclocross bike, mountain bike, fitness bike, electric bike, or kids bikes - Innovative design easily folds to a compact unit when not in use - Tool-free design makes setup and breakdown quick - Anodized 6000-series aluminum body is lightweight, corrosion resistant and incredibly durable - Provides an awesome bike parking solution for up to 200lbs (90kg) of bikes - Total width safely accommodates up to 8 bikes (not to exceed 200lbs / 90kg) - Wide support base and rubber coated feet provide stability on any surface - Included travel tote is water-resistant, durable and padded to protect your stand and your other equipment - At 17.6lbs (8kg) taking this versatile bike storage system along is never in doubt - Custom branded side panels available - 1-Year Warranty
Because you love your bicycles, and you care about the visual cues of your living space, you need an elegant, non-permanent and stable bike display and storage solution. The Velo Column is a high-quality, floor-to-ceiling bike storage idea. Soft rubber cradles protect your bike’s finish and ceiling, making the Velo Column a versatile bike storage solution for expensive road, cyclocross, and mountain bikes. These cradle arms expand your existing 2-bike setup to 3 bikes (or 4 with purchase of two pair).
Because you love your bicycles, when you’re not riding them you want to protect them, but you also need to be space conscious. Introducing the Velo Hinge, an innovative and elegant bike storage idea that hangs your bike by the front wheel and allows it to safely swing sideways, to its smallest footprint. Fitting almost any bike and swinging left or right to match your needs, the Velo Hinge maximizes your space while showing love to your bicycles and your living space. And when not in use, it tucks away so you’ll hardly know its there.
We looked to our exceptionally popular Phase One number plates for inspiration when we designed the new Phase One bike stand. Made from durable injection molded ABS plastic, these stands have two large carrying handles and a wide footprint for stability. They can be attached side-by-side to other Phase One bike stands to create a row of stands and have an adjustable slot width, so they fit most BMX tire sizes. Each stand comes with two side panels that can be customized with your number or sponsor stickers. Or, because they are the exact same dimensions as the Box large-size Phase One number plates, you can also use your custom number plate sticker so you can always find your bike stand in the pits. - Tire Size Approx. 1" to 2 1/2" - Weight 1206 grams / 42.6 ounces
Modern & clean bike storage Storage for almost any bike. Modern design looks good in any room. Features - Secure: Holds one bike up to 2.5/3.5" (regular/fat tire) by rim - Options: Tire tray secures rear wheel & protects wall - Versatile: Elegant design looks good in any room or garage - Sizes: Regular or fat tire - Construction: Durable powdercoated steel & custom molded cover - Max Weight: 40 lb / 18 kg - Dimensions: 11" x 3.5" x 5" / 280 x 84 x 131 mm
- Modern & clean bike storage - Storage for almost any bike. - Modern design looks good in any room. - Accent colors may vary. Features - Secure: Holds any bike up to 2.5" - Space Saving: Easily swing bike into desired position to optimize space - Versatile: Elegant design looks good in any room or garage - Construction: Durable powder-coated steel with custom molded covers - Max Weight: 40 lb / 18 kg - Dimensions: 10" x 3.75" x 4.25" / 25.4 x 95.25 x 108 mm
Topeak's Third Hook is the perfect addition to your Dual-Touch storage rack. Get two of these babies and your stand can now hold 4 bikes, enough for the whole family!
Protect your two-wheeled friend from the elements with Sunlite's Heavy Duty Bicycle Cover. It's made from tough water-resistant vinyl and features a drawstring to keep the cover taut around your rig. It fits most sizes of bikes, too, so even tall riders can take advantage!
Page 1 of 3 Next page