Dirt Rooster Adventures will provide group rides on Saturday and Sunday with ride leaders and sweepers. Your camping and trail fees are included in your registration. Tent camping only for Friday and Saturday night.
- 2-night tent camping (Friday, Saturday June 23 & 24)
- Admission to the private trail community
- Guided group rides both days with Dirt Rooster Staff
- Saturday night Burgers, Dogs and Beyond burgers will be provided.
- Professional mechanical assistance (if needed)
- Miles of Smiles!
Big Bear Lake and campground is a privately owned trail center. “The Big Bear Lake Trail Center evolved through years of trail development by experienced mountain bikers who have created a trail system that will have you grinning ear to ear. The terrain has everything to offer, gradual climbs, large, embedded rocks, tight slaloms, challenging rock gardens, and ‘off the saddle’ downhills. Almost 50 miles of trail wind through knee deep ferns, soft needle pine plantations, and groves of mountain laurel.”