Athlete Code of Conduct
- We are inclusive and respectful. Our different backgrounds, abilities, ethnicities, philosophies, and styles make us strong. We celebrate our differences and never behave in a way that could be constructed as exclusive or disrespectful. The acceptance, welfare, and best interests of everyone involved with the sport is of the utmost importance.
- Demonstrate strong character and sportsmanship/sportswomanship. Always act with
honesty and integrity in all interactions with those involved with the sport. Demonstrate grace
in winning and losing.
- Be prepared and resourceful. Always be prepared to take care of your physical and cycling
needs in order that you can ride and return safely. Always carry appropriate water, nutrition,
and basic bike repair supplies.
- Always wear a helmet. Under no circumstances should a youth athlete be on a bike without a helmet securely fastened to their head.
- We are all works in progress and as teammates we choose to lift our teammates up. Celebrating
their successes and encouraging them when they’re challenged.
- Always know your limits. Pre-ride, Re-ride, Race.
- Obey, respect and be knowledgeable of each series rules and regulations.
UPDATE for 2023
Our growth has created a larger financial burden than expected and covering costs for the
group in our inaugural season pushed past $25k.
This year we’ll be implementing a registration fee that will cover-Jersey’s, 4 coaching sessions (2 junior & 2 Senior), operating cost such as insurance & support expenses.
Registration fee - $275.00